Am not the best advocate for sunscreen. I have mentioned this many times in my youtube videos that putting on sunscreen was not a priority for me. For a longs time, it has damaged my skin and causes me many breakouts. I took my sunscreen seriously when I started using actives in my skincare routine.
But in the less, I have come a long way.
There is a lot to be said about the different types of sunscreens.
I have a list below.
Types of sunscreens
- Chemical sunscreen absorbs into the skin and then absorbs UV rays.
- Physical sunblock sits on top of the skin and reflects the sun’s rays
- Mineral sunscreen is just what it sounds like—a sunscreen that uses minerals as its active ingredients.
It can get really confusing as a consumer as to what sunscreen should you purchase. Based on what is available on the market, which is the best for what type of skin.
In this article, I will be reviewing the heliocare sunscreen. This had to be the most expensive skincare product that I have purchased so I had high expectations read on to see if they were met.
”The heliocare sunscreen is a sunscreen gel with SPF50+ to protect the skin against UVA-UVB radiation. Also works as an antioxidant, repairing and immunoprotective skincare. It is easily absorbed. Suitable normal, oily and acne-prone skin.”-from Google
Here are my thoughts.
I hate the price but it was worth it. The texture of the is absolutely amazing it feels good on my skin. My skin tends to be very dry in the winter time so I enjoyed the extra moisture. It leaves no white cast and doesn’t break me out…what more could I ask for.
These sunscreen pros:
– Doesn’t leave a white cast
– It sits well under make-up
– Non-comedogenic and water-resistant
– Helps provide DNA protection and repair
– It contains high sun protection -SPF 50 with UVA and UVB protection
The added antioxidants in this SPF makes this a winner. You can purchase this sunscreen at Just Skin Clinic. It absorbs easily
has very good properties. Its been part of my daily routine and I will continue to use it. Let me know your thoughts down below.